Includes unlimited streaming via the free Bandcamp app, plus high-quality download in MP3, FLAC and more.
Purchasable with gift card
€10EUR or more
Compact Disc (CD) + Digital Album
Limited Edition homemade CD that comes with a poster of the "Saloon" with all the album credits and some dope stickers.
Includes unlimited streaming of Saloon
via the free Bandcamp app, plus high-quality download in MP3, FLAC and more.
Message from Loosense:
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we are temporarily unable to mail records and other physical merchandise. We appreciate your support, and we will ship your order as soon as we can.
This is our 2nd album and we couldn't be more proud of it. The whole experience of making it made us a stronger family. We truly hope you enjoy.
With love, Loosense.
released October 4, 2019
“Saloon” was recorded at Estúdio Vale de Lobos in Sintra, Portugal on the 6th and 7th of August, 2018 by Pedro Vidal as “Session Technician” and Guilherme Vales as “Assistant Technician”.
The band members and Miguel Vilhena were the producers.
Miguel Vilhena was also responsible for the brilliant mixing, done at Pontiaq Studios in Lisbon, Portugal.
The mastering was made by Pieter de Wagter at EQquS Mastering Studio in Gooik, Belgique.
The songs “Capitol I, II & III” and “Vilan” were written by Gonçalo Mahú; “daBox” was written by Diogo Marrafa; “Flamingo” and “Taifa” were written by João Completo and “Tokyo” was written by Gonçalo Mahú and Pedro Nobre.
Marco Alonso plays a kick-ass solo with his flamenco guitar on “Capitol II”.
All the tracks were arranged by the whole band.
The cover artwork and the design of the CD were created by our brother and fellow musician André Santos aka AFTA 3000.
Our friends from the label "Camaleao" support this record and we couldn't be more thrilled to be part of this new family.
Our big and beautiful family is:
- Pedro Nobre on drums and leading the lads
- João Completo on electric bass & key bass
- Iúri Oliveira on percussion
- Gonçalo Mahú on piano, fender rhodes, clavinet, synths & hammond
- Diogo Costa on piano, fender rhodes, clavinet & synths
- Diogo Marrafa on electric guitar
- Rafael Gil on electric guitar
- José Zambujo on tenor saxophone & clarinet
- Rúben Silva on alto saxophone
- Ivo Rodrigues on trumpet
- Miguel Tavares handling the camera
- Camila Vale handling the camera
- Inês Pereira handling the camera and video editing